About Me

My photo
London, Leicester and Kerala
I am a Medical Doctor, born and brought up in Kerala, settled in England for last 27 years. Interested in almost any and every field under the sun. I believe in 'Simple living and simple thinking'and try to follow this principle in life...This is a snapshot of what I wish to write; but many of the things I want to write are still under the iceberg! Lokah Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu

Visits so far

Monday 21 July 2008

Barnhill farm



Yes, this is a free range poultry farm in the north west of London at Balumaman's home! He has done spectacularly well in converting his back garden into a good poultry farm and says his dream is to live in a big farmland house. This reminded me very much of our childhood days at Santhi cottage. We used to let open all the chickens into our compound, run around to catch all off them and then lock them up. Prasanth was the expert!

No comments: